Comprehensive and Collision

Nov 14 01:32 pm

What is Comprehensive and Collision Coverage?

If you want to insure against damage to your own car, you need Comprehensive and Collision coverage.

Comprehensive, sometimes referred to as Other than collision, covers fire, theft, vandalism, and your glass.

Collision fixes the dents after an accident.

After paying your deductible, Comp and Collision will pay for the rest of the damage
up to the value of your car. If you have a loan or lease your car, the bank will require
to be named Loss Payee on your Comp and Collision coverage.

If you're interested in getting a quote, click below:

Get a Florida Quote

Cronin Insurance Agency

Low rates

Choice of Companies

Personal Advice from Local Agents


No comments yet, be the first to leave yours!