It's 11PM...you're tired and in a hurry to get home. There's no one on the road and you're cruising at 10 miles above the speed limit when suddenly blue lights appear in your rear view. You think to yourself,
"GOD, No rest for the weary!"
You pull to the side of the road and start reaching into your glove box for your registration and insurance ID card. That's when you realize - your ID card is from 2 years ago and you never put the new one in your car.
"Crap, I might even be getting two tickets tonight!"
But wait! You seem to remember your agency giving you access to your ID Cards 24 hours a day! While the deputy is pulling over and getting out of their car,
- Type Cronininsurance.com into your phone
- When the website comes up, click the Menu button (three horizontal lines located at the top left)
- Click "Manage your Policy"
- The next screen asks you to type in your email address
- Click Submit
- Confirm your identity via text or email.
- Wait for the Code
- Enter that code into the field
- You will be taken to a choice of policies with a menu button containing documents
- Click on your auto policy
- Click ID Cards
- Zoom into the document and show the Deputy
He gives you one last look... and decides to write you off with a warning instead. You thank the officer and drive off feeling a great sense of relief.
That's all it takes!
Be sure to bookmark cronininsurance.com and follow the directions explained in this video. You'll be on your way to making your day...just a little bit easier.
If you're interested in getting a quote, click below: