Employment Practices Liability Insurance for Florida Offices
What is Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
EPLI provides protection for an employer and its employees against claims made by current, former or potential employees for actual or alleged discrimination (age, sex, race, disability, etc.), wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and other employment-related allegations.
Cronin Insurance Agency works with Doctors, Dentists, Attorneys, and Realtors to deliver true
Office EPLI solutions.
Business Owners and Office Managers turn to Cronin Insurance Agency for Employment Practices Liability insurance when:
- They are concerned with the cost of defending themselves from disgruntled employees.
- They worry about having to terminate employees.
- They fear the number of allegations of sexual harrassment they read about in the news.
- They have employees who are getting older and need to be replaced.
- They have been shaken up by employees threats of lawsuits.
- They are afraid of reprecussions of advancing one employee over another.
Our EPLI products protect you from lawsuits arising out of the everyday decisions Office managers must make when assessing which employees to keep, or promote, and which employees must be laid off or not promoted.
Call or click above and we'll shop the market to find you the best Office Employment Liability Practices Insurance quote.