Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) for Florida Restaurants
What is Employment Practices Liability Insurance for Restaurants?
EPLI provides protection for a Restaurant and its employees against claims made by current, former or potential employees for actual or alleged discrimination (age, sex, race, disability, etc.), wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and other employment-related allegations.
Cronin Insurance Agency is a top Restaurant Insurance Agency in Florida. We work with Owners and Managers to find Employment Practices Liability Insurance solutions for your
Restaurant, Cafe or Pub. With the high turnover of receptionists, wait staff and kitchen workers at many establishments, it is vital that your business is protected with Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
Restaurant Owners and Managers turn to Cronin Insurance Agency for Employment Practices Liability insurance when:
- They are concerned with the cost of defending themselves from disgruntled employees.
- They worry about having to terminate employees.
- They fear the number of allegations of sexual harrassment they read about in the news.
- They have employees who are getting older and need to be replaced.
- They have been shaken up by employees threats of lawsuits.
- They are afraid of reprecussions of advancing one employee over another.
Our EPLI products protect you from lawsuits arising out of the everyday decisions managers must make when assessing which employees to keep, or promote, and which employees must be laid off or not promoted.
Call or click above and we'll shop the market to find you the best Restaurant Employment Liability Practices Insurance quote.