Renters Insurance in Florida, HO4
Cronin Insurance Agency insures people who rent apartments and houses in Florida. We work with Tenants to insure their personal property- whether they are renting an apartment or a house. Our renters policies cover both personal property and liability from slips and falls.
Florida Renters Insurance is Very Inexpensive
Tenants don't need to insure the buildings they live in. That's the landlord's problem. Tenants only need to insure their personal property. Because they only need to insure their own personal property, this reduces their cost. Based on where you live in Florida, Renters insurance only costs a couple of hundred dollars a year. For that low price, its definitely worth it.
What does Renters Insurance cover?
Renters insurance covers clothes, electronics, furniture, tools, and other personal items. (Jewelry and some collectibles have a sub-limit for theft - check with your agent). It covers you against fire, theft, vandalism, hurricanes, water damage, and more. Like other Home policies, Renters will also cover you for slips and falls in your apartment.
Renters in Florida rely on Cronin Insurance Agency when:
- They are moving into a new apartment.
- They are away at college and rent an apartment.
- They worry about neighbors they don't know or trust.
- They are concerned that they are gone all day at work or school.
- They are afraid of damage to their property from hurricanes, fires and theft.
- They want peace of mind in case of accidents or carelessness.
- They need to satisfy their landlords who demand liability coverage.
Our Renters Insurance protects your personal property from hurricanes, fire, theft and water damage while also defending any lawsuits arising from slips and falls in your apartment.