Flood Insurance in Florida
Cronin Insurance insures houses, condos, and commercial properties for
Flood Insurance in Florida. When water comes under your door from the outside and causes damage to your building and/or personal property, flood insurance will cover your damages. Most floods occur from rising tides and from torrential rains that can't drain further from the coast.
Floridians turn to Cronin Insurance Agency for Flood Insurance when:
- They acquire a new house.
- They are concerned about their "low-lying" house.
- They worry their house is near a canal, lake or other body of water.
- They fear flooding from a major hurricane.
- They have had it with "Force-placed" flood insurance from their mortgagee.
Our Flood insurance policies are reasonably priced, cover both your dwelling and your personal property and are acceptable to all mortgagees.
Call or click above and we'll shop the market to find you the best Flood Insurance quote for your home.