Insurance for Landlords in Florida

We work with Landlords in Florida to insure the houses and town-homes they are renting to tenants. Also known as Dwelling Policies or DP's, this insurance covers owners who need to have enough coverage to rebuild their house, but want the flexibility to adjust the personal property coverage depending on whether they rent the home furnished or unfurnished.

Owners of Rental Dwellings turn to Cronin Insurance Agency when:

Our Rental Dwelling Insurance for Landlords protect both building and personal property items from hurricanes, fire, theft and vandalism while also defending any lawsuits arising from slips and falls in your investment property.

Please note that if you are renting a condominium to tenants, a condo policy (HO6) may be a better choice for you.

Call or click above and we'll shop the market to find you the best Rental Dwelling insurance quote.